09 May 2015

Sephora Australia Haul

It's only taken me 4 months to get out to Sephora in Sydney CBD to finally check it out.

I was so excited and the best part was that hubby decided to go off and have coffee while I shopped!

I will be completely honest, I wasn't too overwhelmed by the whole experience. Maybe it was the fact that a lot of the products that I was after were sold out, or that they didn't have some of the brands that I was hoping for. But none the less I got a few things that I couldn't wait to try.


1. Tarte Lights Camera Action Mascara - AUD $15.00 - USD $10.00
I've been dying to try this mascara, but they only had the full size in the waterproof formula and I really don't like waterproof mascara. I found the sample size at the check outs. As you can see the price difference isn't too drastic and if you take in the exchange rate into account it would have come up to $12.90.


2. Tartelette Limited Edition Amazonian Clay Lip Butter - AUD $24.00 - USD $16.00
They had so many of these still in stock and I was excited to get this as I sometimes need something more nourishing than a lipstick on my lips especially since we're going into winter now. This seems to have a bigger mark up considering it's only about $20.00 on the current exchange rate.


3. IT Cosmetics Tightline Mascara - AUD $15.00 (sample) - USD $24.00 (full size)
IT Cosmetics doesn't seem to be on the US Sephora website which is a little bit strange. I didn't want to pay for the full priced item, so decided to grab a sample size of this to try out and see how it goes.


4. IT Cosmetics Eyeshadow Trio in Pretty In Amber - AUD $38.00 - USD $24.00
I was originally going for the IT Cosmetics eyeshadow palette, but they didn't have any in stock and I bought this because the colours seemed unique and really pretty. This product has a huge mark up in Australia considering the exchange rate is only at about $30.00 at the moment.


5. Formula X Nail polish in Supernatural and Pedal to the Metal - AUD $17.00 - USD $10.50
These nail polish colours seem to be really amazing and long wearing. I can't wait to try them about. But for a There seems to be a big price hike on these considering the exchange rate is about $13.00 but considering how hard it is to get nail polishes into Australia I won't be complaining.


6. Clinique Happy in Bloom Rollerball Perfume - AUD $25.00 - USD $19.00
Who doesn't like a fresh smelling perfume to keep in your handbag? This was the biggest impulse buy and the exchange rate is pretty much on par with the Australian rate at the moment.



What have you recently bought at Sephora? 

 photo Screenshot2014-04-28at51042PM_zps752d102f.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...