07 April 2015

March 2015 Favourites

I've only just realised that we were in April and thought I better get onto my March favourites. Better late than never I say. In March I got to try out a few new products. Some I fell in love with and others I didn't.


Let's get onto the favourites

Nars All Day Luminous Weightless Foundation
I'm still a little undecided about this foundation. Some days I love it, other days I hate it. I don't know what it is, but I have used it a fair bit this month and needed to include it in my favourites. You can find a full review on it here.


MAC Ultimate Lipstick in Marque
This lipstick is absolutely amazing. It has been living in my handbag and is a perfect nude colour to just apply. It's also extremely long lasting. You can find the review here.


Rimmel London Apocalips in 206 Atomic Rose
OMG! This little beauty is AMAZING! I wasn't a fan of the original apocalips, but this matte formula is great. It's non drying, the colour is absolutely beautiful and perfect to go from day to night. Stay tuned for a review.


MAC Mineralized Skinfinish Blush in Warm Soul
This is that perfect everyday blush that goes with everything. It's a natural colour with a hint of sheen therefore it's easy to apply and wear.


Origins GinZing Energy Boosting Moisturiser
I switched up my daily moisturiser this month. My skin seems to be a little bit more dry when the temperature outside drops and I've been wanting to try this for ages. So far so good.


And I also have a few none beauty favourites this month also and thought I'd share them with you.

Book - Mum on the run by Fiona Gibson
Love this book. It's the second time I've read it and it's such and easy read.


Ultrasonic Vaporiser
Between me and the kids we've been sick for over a week now and this little gem is a lifesaver. It works so much better than those big Vicks vaporisers that you can buy from the chemist, it's quiet, it's got a nightlight option and I can definitely tell a difference when we've had that on.

 
What have been some of your favourites this month?

 photo Screenshot2014-04-28at51042PM_zps752d102f.png

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...