27 April 2015

MAC Mineralized Skinfish Powder in Soft & Gentle Review & Swatches

There is no denying that this MAC Mineralized Skinfinish aka Highlighter in Soft & Gentle is one of the best highlighting powders on the market at the moment.
 


Soft & Gentle is a beautiful smooth powder which looks very shimmery in the pan but when applied to the face it turns into this beautiful buttery soft champagne colour with just the right amount of shimmer and sheen.
 
The highlighter is very pigmented and little goes a long way! It looks beautiful applied to the top of the cheekbones, bridge of the nose and a small amount on the forehead and the top lip. I also love using this in the centre of my eyelid to make my eyes appear brighter (hello non sleeping kids).

 



I love using this when I wear a matte foundation like my Estee Lauder Double Wear or the Giorgio Armani Lasting Silk foundation. Those foundation work well at staying matte all day and staying on my face but it doesn't necessarily mean that I want to have a matte face all the time.
 
Overall, I'm really impressed with this highlighter for it's many uses and such beautiful colour payoff.
 
Have you tried this? What do you think of it?  
 photo Screenshot2014-04-28at51042PM_zps752d102f.png

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...