12 March 2015

The Parcel by Marie Claire Autumn 2015 Edition


I missed out on the Spring and Summer Boxes by The Parcel and made sure to sign up to the the Autumn one early.





This is what came in my box.



1. Garnier Skin Naturals Miracle Skin Cream - RRP $19.95
This is a daily face moisturiser that is suitable for all skin types. When you start to work this cream into your skin it changes the colour to look more like a tinted moisturiser. It apparently auto-adjusts to your skin tone. Pretty cool hey. Looking forward to giving this a go especially since I just ran out of my moisturiser.


2. MOR Emporium Classics Snow Gardenia Triple-Milled Soap - RRP $19.95 (full size)
This soap is a sample size which is pretty generous considering. I'm not a big soap person as it dries my skin out but this smells so beautiful and I think I will put it out in the guest bathroom.


3. Neutrogena Makeup Remover Cleansing Towelettes - RRP $3.99
I'm always on the lookout for new makeup removers especially these kind that can do a quick all over job. Looking forward to trying these and seeing how well they work.


4. Schick Hydro Silk Razor - RRP $14.25
A new razor was on my shopping list today, and I've now saved myself a couple of bucks. I love this razor and have used them ever since they were released back in the day.


5. L'Occitane Dry Skin Hand Cream in Shea Butter - RRP $42 (full size)
I love L'Occitane hand creams. They do wonders for my dry hands but the price is slightly steep for my budget right now so I've been looking for alternatives. This is a 30ml sample size and is perfect for the handbag or bedside table. I received the Shea butter scent which is my favourite.


6. Max Factor Masterpiece Transform Mascara - RRP $23.95
I was the most excited to receive this in The Parcel. I've been wanting to try this mascara since it was released a few months ago but wanted to get through my other opened mascaras first. I couldn't wait and had to try it straight away and so far it's love.


7. Rimmel BB Cream Radiance in Light - RRP $12.95
I love my Rimmel Matte BB Cream and this would have been a good product to try in winter when my skin is a little bit dryer, but unfortunately the colour light is way too light for me. I may need to swap it with someone who has received the medium.


8. Lancome Advance Genefique Youth Activating Concentrate - RRP $95 (full size)
I've used this beautiful serum a while ago and it was so beautiful on my skin, but the price tag always turned me off from repurchasing it. Glad to have received this to continue using it without paying the hefty price tag.


All in all I'm extremely happy about this box. I think I will sign up for the whole year to make sure that I receive all 4 boxes every year.  You can sign up here.

Have you tried The Parcel before? What did you think?  

 photo Screenshot2014-04-28at51042PM_zps752d102f.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...