30 March 2015

MAC Unlimited Lipstick in Marque Review & Swatches

Hello my lovely ladies. I come to you today with yet another MAC Lipstick review. What can I say, their lipsticks are simply irresistible.

Today I bring to you the MAC Ultimate Lipstick in Marque. I was browsing the MAC US site a little while ago when I was doing one of my hauls and stumbled across this range. I will be totally honest, I bought this lipstick purely because of it's unique packaging. These retail for $23 USD.


 
The Packaging
How gorgeous and unique is it? It feels very luxurious and the metal casing is a bit heavy, similar to the YSL Rouge Volupte Shine lipsticks.
 



The Lipstick
The colour is a gorgeous nude, and makes my lips look healthy without looking too brown or washed out. I wouldn't call it a MLBB colour as my lips are slightly pink but it's close enough. What I love about this lipstick is that the colour has a slight sheen to it which seems to make the whole face appear more glowing and luminous. It is also buttery soft and does not try my lips out at all. I also like the longevity on these lipsticks compared to other nudes that I have.







Overall, It's a beautiful MAC lipstick and if you are in the market for a new lipstick, I would definitely recommend to have a look at these. I don't think they're out in Australia yet as I couldn't find them on the Australian MAC website, but it's worth getting them from America or asking the ladies at the MAC store about them.

Have you tried this Collection of Lipsticks and what do you think of them?
 photo Screenshot2014-04-28at51042PM_zps752d102f.png

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...