01 March 2015

February 2015 Favourites

It's been a little while since I did a monthly favourite. I'll be completely honest, I hadn't found many new products worth mentioning in my favourites and I didn't want to repeat myself every single month.


But finally February has come to an end (already!!!) and here is what I've been loving.

1. Australis Oh Hai Brow! Shaping Kit
Hello hidden gem. I love that this comes with a light and dark brown eyebrow colour, a pink brow highlighting colour and a brown wax to keep the brows in place. In the kit there is also a tweezer and a double ended brush. What a little whopper of a product for the cost of peanuts!


2. Hourglass Veil Mineral Primer
OMG! Where has this been all my life and why haven't I bought it before. This is a bold statement but I'm going to say it! THIS IS THE BEST PRIMER EVER! It's lasted through 40 degree heat and humidity with all the rain we've been having. It hasn't made my skin break out and my foundation lasted 10 hours. You can find a review here.


3. Nars Radient Creamy Concealer
This concealer has been great lately as it matches my skin tone and can be used on spots but is still light enough to cover the dark circles under my eyes and highlight at the same time.


4. Models Prefer Soft Touch Mineral Blush
If you follow me on Instagram, you'll know that I've been reaching for this little beauty nearly every single day. The colour is beautiful, the pigment is beautiful and it gives my cheeks that natural flush. You can find a full review here.


5. Essence Longlasting Lipstick
I picked up the colour Natural Beauty and it's one of those Your Lips but Better colours. It's beautiful, long lasting and at $4.70 it's a winner in my books.


6. Soap & Glory Hand Food 
I love hand cream as I have dry hands and this hand cream is hydrating and smells delicious just like every other Soap & Glory product. I keep the large tube at home and have a travel sized hand cream at the office and another in my handbag.


What are some of your favourite products this month? 

 photo Screenshot2014-04-28at51042PM_zps752d102f.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...