06 March 2015

Current Mascaras on Rotation

I'm one of those people who is all about the eye. I would choose a good mascara over any other makeup product. I love how a mascara can open my eyes, make them appear bigger and believe it or not brighter.

Here are my current mascaras that I have on rotation. They all do a different thing for different looks.


1. Essence Lash Princess Mascara was discovered thanks to Lilit at Makeup and Macaroons. This little beauty is dirt cheap but give my lashes amazing volume which I absolutely love. It's very black and long lasting. It's a standard mascara brush that is slightly curved. I've already repurchased more of this.

2. L'Oreal False Lash Wings Mascara. This was one of those accidental finds. I asked my mum to look for the L'Oreal Telescopic mascara whilst she was overseas. She couldn't find it and bought this one instead to try. This mascara has a weird shaped want which is rubbery but it grips the lashes and gives them amazing length and volume. This one was also repurchased.

3. Rimmel London Wonder'Full Mascara. This is a mascara that I reach for when I want the no makeup makeup look. A lot of people say that this mascara gives them volume and length but I haven't been able to achieve that. I love it for every day use because it has Argan oil which conditions the eyelashes and I always feel like my lashes feel a lot better at night time when it's removed than with other mascaras. It also has a thick round rubber wand that grips the lashes.

4. Christian Dior Diorshow New Look Mascara. I discovered this mascara when I got a sample size in one of the travel kits and love it so much that I had to buy the full size. The wand is rubbery and small so it's perfect to get to the smallest of lashes. This mascara lengthens my lashes and gives me a little volume, but I love the fact that it's so black and I can get to all the lashes without making a huge mess. I did a full review on this mascara here.



Do you have any of these mascaras in your collection? Which is your favourite?
 
 photo Screenshot2014-04-28at51042PM_zps752d102f.png

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Are you talking about the Essence one? No it doesn't until it gets right to the end and starts drying up, otherwise it's been perfect! I've already bought 2 more

      Delete
  2. I have always wanted to try Diorshow. I must get it next or try for a sample. I LOVE samples. Jx

    ReplyDelete
  3. These look awesome, I always end up with too much mascara.
    Tegan xx - Permanent Procrastination

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...