04 March 2015

Current Foundations on Rotation

I've had a few emails from my lovely readers asking me what my current favourite foundations are. I thought I would share with you all what I'm loving right now.

A little background, I have combination skin. Oily T-Zone and dry cheeks. In winter my skin can go crazy and go from oily to dry within hours.

Here are my favourite foundations that on current rotation.


1. LancĂ´me Teint Visionnaire has been a favourite for over a year now. It's lightweight, but is highly pigmented and can go from medium to full coverage. It also has a corrector and little mirror in the lid which is always handy. You can find the full review here.

2. Estee Lauder Double Wear is one of those foundation that will not budge or transfer onto your clothes. It's full coverage and lasts all day on my combination skin especially in summer when it's a little bit more oily than usually. I prefer this foundation without a primer as it seems to last a lot longer. You can find the full review here.

3. Rimmel Lasting Finish Foundation is another medium to full coverage foundation. This is a great foundation for those on a budget or who like to change things up. I love wearing it on casual days when I don't need my foundation to last a long time. You can find the full review here.

4. Rimmel Matte BB Cream has been my holy grail this summer! I've never been able to wear a BB cream because most are oily and make my skin break out, but this ones is perfect for oily skin as it turns matte. It's got amazing coverage for what it is and can last a long time if applied over a primer.


What are your current foundations and do you have different ones for different seasons? 

 photo Screenshot2014-04-28at51042PM_zps752d102f.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...