10 March 2015

Change is Coming to Lipstick & Motherhood

I have been thinking about making a few changes to my blog for a little while and it's finally happening.

I started my blog originally to talk about my love for all things beauty and have touch up on topics such a cooking/baking, weightloss, motherhood and fashion.

In future I will be including more topics on Weightloss and Healthy Living, Exercise, Motherhood and Lifestyle, Fashion and all this cooking and baking especially with the Thermomix. There will also be reviews on books, movies, restaurants and so on. Budgeting and home organisation. Dealing with a work life balance with young kids and being a working mum. I will also have regular guest bloggers because I think it's important to support my fellow bloggers.

I will still mainly do beauty reviews and makeup looks, but also the other things going on in my life.


I would love to hear from you! Is there anything you would like to see on this blog?

 photo Screenshot2014-04-28at51042PM_zps752d102f.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...