09 February 2015

Urban Decay Naked2 Basics Palette Review & Swatches

I was so excited to finally get my hands on the Urban Decay Naked 2 Basics Palette recently. I'm absolutely in love with the original basics palette and really wanted to get this one to try out.





The packaging just like on the original ones is sleek and compact. It's perfect for traveling or to keep in your handbag for touch-ups throughout the day or to take your look from day to night.


Without Flash

With Flash

The palette comes with 5 matte and 1 satin eyeshadows. The colours look absolutely beautiful and wearable for a day to day basis. The only downside, the eyeshadows are quiet chalky. You can tell on the swatches and photos how chalky the eyeshadows are and this was just one gentle swipe of them obviously. You can really see the difference in the quality of the eyeshadows between the Basics and Basics 2 palette. I also found the Basics 2 had a lot more fallout when applied with a brush.





Overall I'm a little bit disappointed with this palette. I'm a huge fan of the Urban Decay eyeshadows, but this is my least favourite. Perhaps with prolonged use the eyeshadows might become less chalky (fingers crossed) and I can add it to my favourites pile.

Do you have the Urban Decay Naked2 Basics Palette? What do you think of it?

 photo Screenshot2014-04-28at51042PM_zps752d102f.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...