23 February 2015

Models Prefer Soft Touch Mineral Blush In Autumn Callling Review & Swatches

A few weeks ago I was just hanging out at Priceline as you do and noticed this Models Prefer Soft Touch Mineral Blush and thought straight away that it look similar to the MAC Mineralized Skinfinish Blush. I picked the colour Autumn Calling because I didn't have anything similar and considering autumn is around the corner I saw it very fitting.


The packaging is quiet small and could easily be mistaken for an eyeshadow, but the actually blush is absolutely beautiful. It's packaged and domed just like the MAC blush and the colour is a beautiful rose/mauve colour which is perfect for everyday. It also has fine sparkle inside but it's not as subtle as MAC but in saying that it's not very noticeable either.




It's surprisingly pigmented and can be easily built up. I've now used it a few times and I can't believe that I've finally found a drugstore blush that is actually long lasting. I can get anywhere between 6-8 hours of noticeable wear from it depending what else is on my face, and even after the 6-8 hours you can still notice it slightly.



Overall, I'm really happy with this purchase and considering they're only $12.99 I'd be keen to get the other three colours to complete my collection but maybe I'll wait until Priceline has 40% of cosmetics.

Have you tried this blush and did you like it?
 
 photo Screenshot2014-04-28at51042PM_zps752d102f.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...