05 January 2015

Nars Audacious Lipstick in Anita & Natalie Review & Swatches

I think the Nars Audacious Lipsticks were one of the most talked about lip products of 2014. I purchased the colour Anita and Natalie when I did a US order. I couldn't wait to get my hands on these and believe me when I say they're definitely worth the hype!



The Packaging
This lipstick comes in a classic black box and the case of the lipstick is magnetic. I love the magnetic closure because it means that there are less chances of the lipstick opening accidently in your handbag or makeup bag.



The Lipstick
The lipsticks are pigmented and creamy. It only takes one swipe to get the full colour payout. I choose the colour Anita which is a beautiful Nude with a slight pink undertone. It's very natural and perfect for everyday. The other colour that I choose is Anita. This is a beautiful coral colour that leans more towards a pink. This is a beautiful summer colour and I've been enjoying this a lot lately.






What I Like
The pigmentation on these lipsticks is unbelievable. If you haven't tried it yet I would recommend you do. It's also very creamy and moisturising and lasts a long time.



What I Don't Like
The price tag! Boy is this little gem expensive. It retails for AUD $44 at Mecca and US $32 at Sephora. Is it worth the investment! If you pick a shade that you would wear on a daily basis I would say yes as it's a great product.

Have you tried any of the Nars Audacious Lipsticks? Which shade did you pick?
 photo Screenshot2014-04-28at51042PM_zps752d102f.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...