27 December 2014

See You All in 2015

Hi Lovlies,

First of all I want to wish you all a belated Merry Christmas! Things have been a little bit busy here lately (if you haven't noticed the lack of blog posts), but I'm hoping that a little RnR will be exactly what I need to start the new year with a bang.

My family and I are taking a little break for a few weeks and my normal blog posts will return to normal mid January. You can follow me on Instagram and Facebook to keep up to date what I'm up to.

Here is a little sneak peak of what's in my travel makeup bag. Can I just say that I'm really proud of myself with what I've packed!


I hope you all have a wonderful start to the new year with your loved ones and I can't wait to discover what 2015 has in store! 

 photo Screenshot2014-04-28at51042PM_zps752d102f.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...