19 December 2014

NARS Digital World Lip Pencil Coffret Review & Swatches

Put your hands up if you're loving all the beautiful gift sets that all the beauty brands release for Christmas!! Hubby and I don't do presents for each other and he's hopeless at picking anything up so I get to spoil myself for Christmas and my birthday considering that is exactly 2 weeks after Christmas. I normally buy my favourite perfume but since my mum got some for me in August, I decided that this beautiful NARS Digital World Lip Pencil Set is the perfect choice. I personally haven't tried any of the NARS lip pencils so I'm excited to be able to try out a range of formulations and shades that range from natural to bold.



I purchased my set at Mecca Cosmetica and it retails for $65. For that you get 5 "jumbo mini pencils" in some of their best selling shades for 0.5-0.6oz each (approx 1.7g). This is an amazing price considering the full sized version here in Australia costs $34 for an extra 0.2g of product. You pretty much get 5 products for the price of two and the limited edition packaging is an added bonus.



Descanso (Satin Finish) is another limited edition colour and is a more natural Peach colour.

Torres del Paine (Satin Finish) is a limited edition colour and is a Peachy Coral.

Yu (Satin Finish) is a best selling colour for Nars. It is bright pink with blue undertones and perfect if you want a statement lip without feeling too crazy with the colour.

Iberco (Matte Finish) is also a limited edition colour. It's bright orange with blue undertones.

Cruella (Matte Finish) is also a permanent colour and is a classic bright red with blue undertones.




Overall I think this Limited Edition Nars Digital World Lip Set is worth the purchase not only for it's value but the quality of these lip crayons is amazing. They are worth the hype and are extremely pigmented and long lasting. You better be quick to purchase these as they are slowly selling out in stores.

Have you tried any of the Limited Edition Nars products? 
 photo Screenshot2014-04-28at51042PM_zps752d102f.png




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...