08 December 2014

Australis AC ME Eyeshadow in Jay Zed Review, Swatches and Makeup Look

I have been searching my little heart out to find these Australis AC ME Eyeshadows. I accidentally stumbled across one (yep ONE) in my local Big W and just grabbed it!
   


That same day I had my work christmas party and I wanted to use this eyeshadow but I didn't want a dark smokey eye so instead decided to try and use this gorgeous product as an eyeliner. Let me tell you, I'm so glad that I tried to use this as a none traditional way because I've never had a more perfect line and it lasted surprisingly a long time, 13 hours to be exact. Pity I had to remove my makeup. I would have loved to see how much longer it would have lasted. 

Why am I loving this eyeshadow? It's the texture. It's so unique. At first I thought it was a typical cream eyeshadow but when I put my finger in there I was pleasantly surprised how different the texture was. It's very soft almost mousse like but it's cream. It's so easy to blend and is buildable. It's also perfect as a cream eyeliner (does that even exist?)



The colour that I have is called Jay Zed and is a beautiful Khaki with gold glitter. Adult glitter that is! This is such a beautiful colour for those with brown or hazel eyes. It instantly brightens your eyes and gives them that sparkle.

I teamed this look with slightly wavy hair and a little black shift dress and wedges. It was the perfect makeup/outfit combo for this party season.





I hope I can eventually get hold of the other 2 colours in this collection called Plum Daddy and Bronzonce because I'm loving this one so far and the others would be a great addition to my makeup collection.

Have you tried these eyeshadows and what did you think of them? 

Nikky 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...