02 October 2014

Violet Box - September 2014 Review

I was so excited when a friend of mine mentioned the monthly beauty box by Violet Box. She told me the products were amazing, usable  and that she hasn't had a repeat of products yet. So I jumped on the bandwagon and joined for a month.


The Violet Box is $16.50 per month + $6.45 postage. They take the payment out of your account at the beginning of the month but don't ship until the end of the month. I received mine on tuesday 30th September.

The box feels so luxurious with a pull out box. And here are the products that I received.






1. Scandalous Rock Chick Wave Spray - RRP $17.95 for 150ml
This is meant to be a lightweight spray that creates beautiful waves. I can't wait to give this a go.

2. Foltene Nail Treatment - RRP $29.95
Wow this is a full sized item and I'm excited to try it. My nails are extremely brittle and dry at the moment so this product came at the perfect time.

3. Girlactik Eyeshadow in Dreamy - RRP $23.00
This product is right up my alley and the colour seems to be a mixture between blue and lavender. Perfect for summer.

4. Starlooks Ultra Olive Gem Pencil - RRP $21.50
This pencil seems amazing. The colour is an olive green with glitter throughout. It seems really soft and pigmented. I can't wait to try it.

5. Polished London Nail Enamel - RRP $8.00
I received a beautiful baby pink colour. I don't think you can ever go wrong with a pink nail polish.


All in all I'm really happy with what I received and all these items are full size. I will definitely use all of the items in my box.

Have you subscribed to Violet Box? 

 photo Screenshot2014-04-28at51042PM_zps752d102f.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...