09 October 2014

Spring Makeup Look - Bright Lips and Simple Eyes feat. Shanghai Suzy and Lorac Pro

Spring is definitely here and my makeup has changed a lot! From dark eyes and dark lips to simple eyes to bright lips.

This is one of my favourite looks at the moment.


Step 1: Apply primer and foundation. I almost always apply primer in summer because it really helps prolong the wear of my foundation. In summer I stick to more sheer lightweight foundations. In this look I've used the Benefit Porefessional Primer and the Maybelline Better Skin foundation.

Step 2: Contour, Highlight and Blush. I use very light contour and my favourite product at the moment is the Benefit Hoola Bronzer. For highlighting I use my Hourglass Ambient Lighting Powder. This powder is amazing because it gives you just enough glow especially in summer when things seems to naturally glow. I like keeping my blush fairly natural in summer. Here I used the MAC Mineralized Skinfinish Blush in New Romance.

Step 3: The Eyes. My eyes are very simple in summer. I've been loving the Lorac Pro palette. I used Lt. Bronze in the outer corner and as a contour and the colour Champagne all over the lid. I used the colour Nude in my inner corner and the brow bone. I then applied two coats of the L'Oreal False Lash Butterfly Wings Mascara.


Step 4: Lips! My favourite part. I used the Shanghai Suzy Miss Sally Lipstick. You can use any bright lipstick that you like.




What is your favourite Spring/Summer Makeup Look? 

 photo Screenshot2014-04-28at51042PM_zps752d102f.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...