15 October 2014

Simple Skincare Routine

Since I've talked about the Clarasonic a few days ago, I have had a few requests to show my current skincare routine.

From my previous posts HERE and HERE I've had a few hits and misses over the last few months, but I can honestly say that I'm really happy with the products that I'm currently using.

So here is my morning and night time skincare routine.

Morning

1. Origins Checks and Balances Frothy Face Wash
I thought this would be very drying on my skin as it's very frothy but my skin seems to love it. It's also got a slightly minty smells so it's the perfect wake me up scent for me in the mornings.


2. Mario Badescu Alpha Grapefruit Cleansing Lotion
This toner is alcohol free so it's perfect for my combination/oily skin as it means it doesn't dry it out and my skin doesn't reproduce more oil than it should.


3. QV Moisturising Day Cream
I've decided to take it back to basics with my moisturiser and this has worked well for me in the past. It's lightweight comes with SPF 30+ and my skin loves it.


Night

1. Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water
I'm in love with this cleansing water. I find it removes make up really well and doesn't leave an oily residue like standard makeup removers. It doesn't work so well on waterproof mascara but I would then use coconut oil.


2. Origins Cleanser & Clarasonic Mia2
The Sales Assistant at Mecca told me that these 2 products are a match made in heaven and I agree. If I'm wearing a lot of makeup I would go in with the cleanser first followed by another round of cleanser with the Clarasonic but on the days that I'm wearing not so much I use these two together in the first step.


3. I would go back in with my Mario Badescu Toner. Just to make sure that things are thoroughly clean.

4. Indeed Laboratories Retinol Reface and Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair
I love both these products so I switch them up. I find retinol to harsh to use every night so I only use it ever second night and then I'd use the Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair every other night. These two products are amazing. I can't say that I can see a massive improvement in my skin but I can see a difference if I don't use them for a few days.



5. QV Nurturing Night Cream
Another back to basics product. It isn't a greasy moisturiser like most other night ones are and again my skin seems to respond really well to it.


I have recently ordered a new eye cream to try and reduce those wrinkles around my eyes and am excited for it to arrive and to do a review for you guys.

So that is pretty much all that I use on a daily basis and it's working out well for me at the moment.

Have you used any of the above products? 

 photo Screenshot2014-04-28at51042PM_zps752d102f.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...