27 October 2014

Mecca Haul feat. Josie Maran and Philosophy

I have seen the Josie Maran beauty products pop up all over the web lately and I was really intrigued to try them. A friend of mine gave me a small sample of the argan oil and I have absolutely loved it. So after some trialling I decided to get a full sized bottle. I was also in the market for a new eye cream. Here is the whole haul.


Josie Maran 100% Pure Argan Oil
I have been using this amazing product in my hair and dry patches on my skin. It's amazing and doesn't have a strong smell.

Josie Maran Argan Infinity Lip and Cheek Creamy Oil in Limitless Coral
I wanted something to pop into my handbag and have as a cheek and lip touch up especially in summer and this product seemed to be the perfect match.


Josie Maran Coconut Watercolour Cheek Gelee in Poppy Paradise
This is one of those products that kept popping up all over Instagram and Facebook and I had to try it.


Philosophy Miracle Worker Ret Eye
I have read some amazing reviews on this eye cream so I can't wait to see if it lives up to those reviews.

Philosophy Amazing Grace Fragrance 
If you're after a fragrance that smells like you just stepped out of the shower, then this is it. It's so fresh and beautiful and I had to have a small bottle in my bag.

What have been some of your recent purchases at Mecca recently? 


 photo Screenshot2014-04-28at51042PM_zps752d102f.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...