31 October 2014

MAC and Sephora US Haul

The joys of being a makeup addict is the constant need to purchase more and more products. Both Rose (Lipstick n' Linguine) and I were lusting over some items from Sephora and MAC and decided to go for it and share the cost of the shipping.

So here is what I got. It's not very adventurous as I stuck to brands that I know (hello Nars and MAC) but I'm so happy with my purchases.

So here is what I picked up.



Sephora

Nars Audacious Lipsticks in Anita and Natalie
There was so much hype about these lipsticks when they were released a few weeks ago so I can't wait to try them.

Nars Lipgloss in Salamanca 
This colour is so beautiful and is the perfect pink for summer.

Nars Radiant Creamy Concealer in Honey 
It's taken me nearly a year but I have finally taken the plunge and purchased this highly raved about concealer. I was colour matched at Mecca for the colour Honey to be just slightly lighter to highlight my undereye area.

Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Powder Duo in Medium Brown 
I have brow products in all other forms except for the powder so I'm really looking forward to trying this out.


MAC

Mineralized Blush in Warm Soul 
I love my New Romance blush by Mac and this was the next one my list to try.

Eye Kohl in Teddy 
This is another raved about product in the beauty blogging world. It's a beautiful brown/brown eye pencil that I can't wait to try out.

Amplified Lipstick in Vegas Volt 
This is a gorgeous orange toned lipstick and since I don't have many of those I was excited to finally place this in my cart.


As you can see I didn't go too crazy in my haul but am really happy with the products that I did get. I'm considering getting a few more limited edition (aka holiday releases) from Sephora in the next month or so. If you have any favourite or must have items please let me know below.
 photo Screenshot2014-04-28at51042PM_zps752d102f.png

4 comments:

  1. Interested to see how you went with the Sephora lipsticks.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't wait to try them! I've heard great reviews so can't wait to put them to the test.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...