23 October 2014

Clinique Cheek Pop Blush Pop in Peach Pop Review

That a whole lot of "pop" in that sentence.

I haven't used Clinique products for a little while but where these beautiful blushes were released I simply couldn't resist anymore.



I picked out the colour Peach Pop. It's a beautiful Peachy/Coral blush and I didn't have anything similar in my makeup collection. The pigmentation is really good on this blush and a little goes a long way. You definitely need a light hand when applying this to get the best colour payoff possible but than again I prefer my blushes to look fairly natural on me.



The beautiful flower design on the blush was another big selling point for me. It's so pretty, so who could resist.


It's fast becoming one of my favourite blushes to use right now. I would love it if Clinique released more colours of this particular blush as it's much more pigmented than their other blushes and is very long lasting.

Have you tried any of the colours from the Cheek Pop range? 
 photo Screenshot2014-04-28at51042PM_zps752d102f.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...