13 October 2014

Clarasonic Mia2 Review

After a whole lot of umming and ahinngg I decided to buy my Clarasonic Mia2 in April to try and improve my skin and deep clean it because my cleanser alone wasn't cutting it.


I have heard from a lot of people who have used it that their skin went extremely dry and broke out, but I was very lucky because I didn't encounter any problems.

After about 2 weeks of using it I noticed that all those little pimples that were just sitting on top of my skin were disappearing and that my skin was less oily during the day. Since I've used the Clarasonic I've also noticed that I don't get those big painful under the skin acne breakouts anymore. Since April I have had 2!!! Only 2!!! I used to get 3 or 4 of those per month and I can definitely notice the difference if I don't use it for a few days.

The first time I used it I was so disgusted! Not with the product but with my skin. I removed all my makeup thoroughly and then went in with my cleanser and the Clarasonic. What was left on the brush was what seemed to be enough foundation to cover the face lightly again! No wonder I was getting all those breakouts. My skin was clogged up from not being properly clean all these years. The next day I removed my makeup, then cleansed my face by hand and then did another cleanse with the Clarasonic and there was still foundation left on the brush.


As mentioned above, this little device has made all the difference to the look and feel to my skin and now I'm kicking myself for not investing in it sooner. My skin tone is more even, I have a lot less of those tiny little pimples, my acne scaring has reduced and I don't get the painful under the skin acne outbreaks anymore.


I use mine every second day now as I find it too harsh to use every day. I might need to buy the Sensitive Brush heads and see if that makes a difference at all.

Here are some links to the Clarasonic and other alternatives. I would love to know what experiences you've had with a Clarasonic or any of the below products. 

Clarasonic Mia2 - RRP $190
Clarasonic Replacement Brush - RRP $32 single or $54 for a pack of 2

Image Source: www.sephora.com

Foreo Luna - RRP US $199

Image Source: www.sephora.com

Clinique Cleansing Brush - RRP $135

Image Source: www.clinique.com.au

Olay Fresh Effects Powered Contour Cleansing System RRP $16.99

Image Source: www.priceline.com.au

Skin Physics Derma Sonic Power Cleansing Brush - RRP $99.99

Image Source: www.priceline.com.au



 photo Screenshot2014-04-28at51042PM_zps752d102f.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...