03 September 2014

August Favourites 2014

Ok where did the month of August go? I didn't realise that it was September until all the August Favourites kept popping up. Between sickness, work and life in general the month of august has been extremely busy for us. I've had a few favourites this month so here we go.

Lancome Teint Visionnaire Foundation 
I forgot how much I love this foundation of late and it was so nice to wear it again. It gives my skin such an amazing dewy look that I love.


Rimmel Matte BB Cream 
I can only thank other bloggers for mentioning this BB cream. I love the concept of it but found all the other BB creams on the market made my skin extremely oily. Since this a matte formula it does not make me oily and stays matte for most of the day. The coverage on this is pretty amazing considering it's a BB cream.


Australis Colour Inject Mineral Lipgloss in Contemporary 
Love this lipgloss. It's the perfect nude that looks great on bare lips or over lipstick. It's not sticky like some and it stays glossy for a few hours.


MAC Lipstick in Fan Fare 
This is a weird colour to explain. It's a mixture of nude/pink/brown. I love wearing it as a stain on my lips as it makes them look plump and natural.


Covergirl Flamed Out Mascara 
WOW is all I can say. This mascara give my lashes amazing volume. The wand is a bit tricky and definitely takes some getting used to.


Nars Blush/Bronzer Duo in Orgasm and Laguna 
What's not to like about this duo? Laguna is a perfect contouring colour and orgasm is the perfect peachy/pink blush that can be worn all year round. You will see me reach for this more than any other blush that I have in my collection.


Yankee Candle in Beach Walk
I received this Candle by a friend of mine. She hit the nail on the head with the scent. I smells really fresh which I love and it really does remind me of all the times I went for an afternoon walk along the beach.


What are your favourites this month?  

 photo Screenshot2014-04-28at51042PM_zps752d102f.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...