06 August 2014

Lost & Found Beauty Products

I didn't want to call this post "Shop the Stash" because quiet frankly I had no idea that I still had these items.

I did a massive clean out of all my beauty and makeup items a few weeks ago and there were so many things that ended up in the rubbish bin that were barely used and have expired a long time ago and couldn't be saved.


Some of the items pictured here were purchased within the last 12 months but were quickly put into a box and forgotten about. But on the other hand some of the items were very much loved and I have hit pan on them and others just need a good little clean and they would look brand new again.

So what is the point of this post you ask? Well in order to keep my little shopping addiction at bay, I have decided that for 30 days (starting tomorrow) I will use one or more of these each day to try and use up as many products as possible and to help me save some money so that I can buy a few of those luxe items that I'm dying to have.

So what's in this little stash? Here is a list and I don't even want to know how much $ has been forgotten about and was sitting in a box.

  • Max Factore 2000 Calorie Curved Mascara in black
  • Bare Minerals Marvelous Moxie in Dare Devil (I don't think I've ever used this) 
  • MAC Lipstick in All Revealing 
  • L'Oreal Colour Riche Lipstick in 235
  • Youngeblood Mineral Radiance in Sundance (I don't even use bronzer so let's see what I can do with this) 
  • MAC Bronzing Powder in Refined Golden (another bronzer... hmmmmm) 
  • Napoleon Mosaic Gleamer 
  • Napoleon Colour Disc in 40 
  • Napoleon Colour Disc in 8
  • MAC Eyeshadow in Living Pink
  • MAC Eyeshadow in Prismique 
  • MAC Eyeshadow in Li'Lily
  • Napoleon Eye Patrol in Private Storm 
  • Inglot Eyeshadows in 600. 610, 638, 665 and 667





That is a lot of makeup, so who wants to join me on this challenge? I'll be taking daily makeup photos using these and posting them Instagram. So if you want to play along join me there. If anyone can think of a really cool #hashtag for this challenge leave me a comment below.
 photo Screenshot2014-04-28at51042PM_zps752d102f.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...