03 July 2014

Let's Talk About Weightloss

Weightloss (or lack thereof lately) has been a major part of my life in the last year and I want to share a little Weightloss series with you. Throughout my journey I have met some amazing women who have overcome major hurdles and went from obese to healthy and fit and I really wanted to pick their brain and share what they had to say in a straight forward Q & A with them.

I'm hoping that this will inspire others who are on the same path. It doesn't matter if you have 5kg or 50kg to lose the journey and struggles are pretty much the same and at the end of the day we all want to be healthier and fitter.

I can't wait to share with you what these wonderful women have to say and hope that it will inspire you as much as it inspires me.

Let me know if there are any particular questions you would like me to ask or know someone that is inspiring to you that you would like to be featured.

In the meantime here are a few quotes that might give you some inspiration to get started.






 photo Screenshot2014-04-28at51042PM_zps752d102f.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...