14 July 2014

Essie "Merino Cool" Review

Those who follow me on Instagram know that I've recently purchased two (yes TWO) bottles of the Essie Merino Cool Nail polish on 2 separate occasions. I guess that just means that I really like this colour.


As with all Essie nail polishes this one is a light consistency that's easy to apply. The first application was very streaky and definitely needed a second coat.

The colour is a combination of grey and taupe and is a winter shade in my opinion. I like dark nails in winter but don't always feel like wearing black, navy or burgundy so this is a breath of fresh air this winter.




Have you tried Merino Cool before? 
 photo Screenshot2014-04-28at51042PM_zps752d102f.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...