09 June 2014

Weekend Outfit #4

It's been another busy weekend for us again. The boys went camping and me and my little girl did alot of shopping, cleaning, baking and having lots of one on one time. We also celebrated my brothers birthday yesterday. We had dinner at my parents place with my uncle and aunty and it was such a nice and casual and fun afternoon.


I went for comfort (cue stretchy pants) because there was a lot of yummy food.

PantsSussan Ponte Biker Leggings

KnitSportsgirl V neck knit (mine is grey)

BootsSam Edelman Suede Booties. These are by far the most comfortable boots I've ever owned

BanglesMimco and Pandora




I also had to share some pictures of the desserts. We had a beautiful Pannacotta with Berries and my brother's birthday cake. I have no idea how to describe this cake! It's got a moist biscuit base with a sugar syrup and an egg white and sugar syrup cream on top. It's my brothers favourite cake and since it's so rich and sweet he only get's it once a year for his birthday. (sorry about the bad mobile pics)





What did you get up to this long weekend? 
 photo Screenshot2014-04-28at51042PM_zps752d102f.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...