05 June 2014

Weekend Outfit #3

My weekend outfits haven't been very exciting lately, but I was so happy to get all dressed up and dolled up on the weekend for a friends wedding.


I had originally ordered a gorgeous dress from Asos for this occasion but that package went missing so what's a girl to do in those situations? Go shopping of cause. I'm so glad it turned out the way it did because I was so happy with my complete look.

Dress: Portmans

Heels: Nine West (these are a year old and don't seem to be in stock anymore)

Clutch: Shopbop (but it's a few years old and I can't seem to find a designer name)

Earrings: Portmans (they are a new release but don't seem to have them online)







And here is a pic of hubby and I. We don't have many pics together so I just have to share this one.


 photo Screenshot2014-04-28at51042PM_zps752d102f.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...