06 June 2014

The Lust List

Do you ever get to the point where you're completely broke and all you want to do is go shopping, for really expensive things?

Yep that's me this month. Don't ask me why but I have the urge to splurge big time. The only problem is that I don't have the funds to do so. So what do you do in situations like that? Online window shopping.

Here are a few things that I'm lusting over this month (some of these I've been lusting over for years)

Hermes Caleche Enamel Bracelet  
This is one of those things that I've been eying for years and never ever bought it. I may need to look at cheaper alternatives


Givenchy Mirrored Leather Sandals
And my obsession with all things Rose Gold continues!!!! How gorgeous are these 


I could easily buy all the colours but if could only pick one it would be Pandore 


The colour mademoiselle is my favourite 


I might just need to go and get myself colour matched 


Let's face it! I don't know anyone who would say no to Tiffany or Diamonds 


My husband tell me that I have very expensive taste and that I need to lower my standards, but then again I picked him so that must say something about him. Lame I know

What is on your ultimate Lust List? 
 photo Screenshot2014-04-28at51042PM_zps752d102f.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...