10 June 2014

Skincare Frustration

After my very positive review on my Olay skincare routine, my skin just broke out and flared up. I've never had a reaction to skincare like that and stopped using it immediately. I went back to whatever else I had until I could make it to the shops.

I bought a new cleanser and toner but am so undecided on the moisturiser. I got a few samples from Mecca Maxima but you can't really tell if the product is good or not after only a few days usage.

Ideally I would like something that can control my breakouts and help with the appearance of lines and wrinkles on my combination skin.

So far I'm really happy with how the Origins Checks and Balances Frothy Face Wash feels on my skin.

Image Source: Mecca Cosmetic

I was also recommended the Mario Badescu Alpha Grapefruit Cleansing Lotion and I just love that it doesn't dry my skin out like other toners.

Image Source: Mecca Cosmetica

So my wonderful readers, is there a holy grail moisturiser that you absolutely love and that works on you? 

 photo Screenshot2014-04-28at51042PM_zps752d102f.png

1 comment:

  1. I have pompholyx as well as excessively sensitive skin (my face in particular). A friend put me onto Moo Goo. I tried their shampoo and conditioner and LOVED it (no more pompholyx on my hands and feet!) and then tried their skincare. Super impressed. All natural ingredients, no nasties. The moisturiser is hydrating but not at all greasy.
    xx Ren @ renlish.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...