11 June 2014

L'Oreal Colour Riche Moisture Matte Lipstick in Red Valentine Review

Matte Lipsticks and it's beautiful pigmented colours are one of those things that look amazing but don't always feel that great, which is why until now you would rarely see it it in real life situations because they wouldn't wear well or last long enough for you to have a glass of bubbles.

I've personally never been a big fan of matte lipsticks simply because my lips were in a bad state (read all about it here) and it just would not last and would end up looking patchy.

One day whilst browsing Priceline I stumbled across a new line of L'Oreal Lipsticks called Colour Riche Moisture Matte. I was intrigued straight away. I fell in love with the colour Glamour Fuchsia but I was told that they hadn't received shipment of that colour yet, then I grabbed Red Valentine and it was very similar.


I went home and tried it on and loved it. The pigmentation of this lipstick is absolutely amazing and the texture is soft and feels nourishing on the lips rather than drying like some other matte lipstick that I've tried. The hint of the blue undertone in this colour is perfect for my complexion and makes my teeth appear much whiter than they actually are. Although the colour is called Red Valentine it's definitely not a red lipstick. There is a hint of red but it's more of a pink coloured lipstick.

The packaging looks luxurious.





I've worn this lipstick to a few special occasions and I can honestly say that's it's lasted all night whilst eating and drinking and lot's of "hello" kissing. It does not come off with my Garnier Micellar Water and I have to use coconut oil to thoroughly remove it.




This is definitely a keeper and I'm so happy that I can finally enjoy matte lipsticks.

This retails for $21.95 but I managed to snapped it up for $15 during one of the Priceline sales.

I can't wait to add a few more colours to my collection.

 photo Screenshot2014-04-28at51042PM_zps752d102f.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...