30 June 2014

June Favourites 2014

It's the last day of June so I thought I'd share my June Favourites with you. We're officially in the second half of the year and this also means that I return to work in exactly 4 weeks after being on maternity leave for 2 years!


Laura Mercier Silk Creme Foundation
This foundation give me such good coverage and gives my face the airbrushed effect.


Nars Blush in Deep Throat
The colour of this blush is just perfect for everyday to give you the lightly blushing effect. I've been loving it on the "no make up days" especially


Mac Pro Longwear Concealer
A god sent this month. With lot's of sickness and lack of sleep this is the reason why I've looked and felt more human


Urban Decay Naked 3 Palette
I've been really enjoying this palette this month. The natural and slightly pink colours have been exactly what I needed


Maybelline Colour Whisper Lipstick in Lust for Blush
The perfect sheer and pinky nude lipstick this month.


OPI Tickle My French-y Nail Polish
To me this is the perfect nude nail polish colour to wear in winter in my opinion.


As you can see this month hasn't been all that exciting with my favourites and I have kept things very natural.

What were your favourites this month? 


 photo Screenshot2014-04-28at51042PM_zps752d102f.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...