11 May 2014

Update on my Olay Skincare Regime

My very first blog post just over a month ago was on a new skincare regime that I started using Olay Total Effects products.

I have to admit that I was sceptical of the products. It promised so many amazing benefits but so did many others before Olay.

Blemish Prone Skin Cleanser 
The cleanser is cream based and has small grains mixed through to exfoliate your skin whilst cleansing it. I love the texture of it and how it makes my skin look and feel. The only thing that I don't like about it is the smell. It's quite heavy and sweet smelling but seeing how well it works on my skin I was happy to oversee that.

Total Effects Moisturiser SPF15
The smell of the SPF in the moisturiser turned me off originally from the product but I was adamant to keep using it, at least long enough to see if it would benefit my skin. I'm so glad that I continued to use it. The smell doesn't bother me anymore and the moisturiser is amazing. It seems quiet thick when you first pump it out of the bottle but once applied to the face it just sinks into the skin and isn't oily at all.

Have I seen any benefits using these products? You bet I did! My skin is smoother, the small pimples underneath my skin which were very visible and bumpy especially on my forehead are slowly disappearing and you can't feel them anymore. The uneven skintone on my cheeks is slowly becoming none existent and so are my acne scars on my cheeks. I haven't seen any major improvements to my wrinkles and crows feet yet but perhaps it will come with prolong use of the products.

Will I repurchase it? I sure will. I will also go out and purchase the eye cream and night cream and see if there are any more improvements over the next couple of weeks.

Have you used any Olay products? What did you think of them? 

 photo Screenshot2014-04-28at51042PM_zps752d102f.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...