04 May 2014

Nail Of The Day - Essie It's Genius

Confession Time! This is my very first Essie purchase. Yes you read that correctly. This is my very first Essie nail polish and I'm in love.


I've been on the lookout for the perfect purple nail colour and this ticked all the boxes for me.

It's Genius is part of Essie's permanent collection and is a gorgeous dark magenta/purple shade. I adore how this colour catches the light and gives it that extra spark.








                                                                     
It's save to say that this may become a little obsession of mine as I've just order another 10 new Essie nail polish from the recent Ozsale sale. In my defence they were only $5 each. 

Have you tried the Essie Nail Polish? What is your all time favourite colour? 

 photo Screenshot2014-04-28at51042PM_zps752d102f.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...