15 May 2014

Nail Of The Day - OPI Pink-ing Of You

Last year I bought the Pink Of Hearts 2013 collection which is a special release of colours especially for the Breast Cancer Foundation. This topic is close to my heart so I always donate or purchase something that supports the breast cancer foundation.


I loved the pink colour which is the Pink-ing Of You and my mum really liked the sparkling colour which was the More than a Glimmer.

I brought it home and put it in my draw and today I dug it out and decided to try it out!


I love the colour! It's a pretty girly pink colour with a creamy texture. I don't usually like cream based nail polishes but OPI has done it again and their creamy formula is streak free yet again. This is why I keep repurchasing their polishes.




What Nail Polish are you wearing today? 

 photo Screenshot2014-04-28at51042PM_zps752d102f.png

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I can't believe I haven't tried it sooner... it's such a beautiful pink :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...