28 May 2014

My Favourite Perfumes of All Time

I don't know about you, but I'm one of those people who can't leave the house without a spritz of perfume. Back in the day I used to be the biggest perfume collector. I used to have about 30 perfumes on rotation at any given time, but as I got older there was always a handful that I would reach for. So I decided to de-clutter and keep 4-6 perfumes that were my all time favourites and that I always re-purchase.




I'm one of those weird people that use scents to relive memories. Does anyone else do that?

Christian Dior J'adore

This is my all time favourite perfume. I've been using this since 2000. That's 14 long years. This is my special occasion perfume but I don't limit it to fancy dinners and nights out. A little goes a long way with J'Adore.


Chanel Chance Eau Tendre

I'm not a big lover of Chanel perfumes but this one has very similar notes as the J'Adore one only fresher. I discovered this in Europe a few years ago and it has been another one of those special perfumes. This is one of those fragrances that can be worn both day and night.


Christian Dior Addict 2

I received this perfume from my brother when my son was born and whenever I wear it it takes me back to those beautiful days. This one is near the end and I'm waiting for my parents to go overseas to get it for me. This is another one that can be worn day and night.


Vera Wang Look

This is by far my favourite summer fragrance. It's so beautiful and fresh and perfect for hot summer days. This is my 4th bottle which is at the end but I will wait until summer to repurchase it again.


Other perfumes that I've really liked in the past are Ralph Lauren Romance, Dolce & Gabbana Light Blue and Burberry London.

On my wish list at the moment are Vera Wang Sheer Veil and Pierre Balmain Eau d'lvoire.

What are your favourite Perfumes of all time and which ones are on your wish list? 

 photo Screenshot2014-04-28at51042PM_zps752d102f.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...