06 May 2014

Chemist Warehouse Haul

A few days ago, I saw a post by the wonderful Lipstick & Linguine about a new primer by Maybelline. According to her it is a dupe for the Smashbox Photofinish Primer. I was intrigued! I use the Smashbox Photofinish Primer in my professional makeup kit. The primer is perfect for bridal work. It gives the face a smooth finish, the foundation lasts all day and night and most importantly you don't get that godawful ghost face aka flashback. I was sold on trying the Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Primer in my personal makeup collection.

So after checking with Mr Google, I came across the Chemist Warehouse sale. I just wanted to go there to get this primer but came out with the following:


Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Primer. Yes this Primer is amazing and feels exactly like the Smashbox Photofinish Primer. Let's see if the longevity is as amazing as the original

Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Eraser in Light. I've had about 2-3 hours of sleep per night the last few nights, so it was the perfect time to trial it. It's done an amazing job at covering the bags under my eyes but it hasn't covered the dark circles completed (see the corners of the eye)


Rimmel Kate Moss Lipstick #16. I've read some reviews on this particular lipstick and couldn't wait to try it.



Maybelline Eye Studio Colour Tattoo in Bad to the Bronze


Cutex Nailpolish Remover

J Lo Love at first glow which used to be one of my favourite perfumes in my early 20's which was only $9.99.


And all this for $46.80. Bargain I say! The Chemist Warehouse sale is on until the 11th May and there are some amazing bargains on everything.

Have you got your hands on some amazing bargains lately? 
 photo Screenshot2014-04-28at51042PM_zps752d102f.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...