20 May 2014

Bellabox May 2014

I was quiet excited to open this months Bellabox. The sneak peaks that were posted on facebook looked promising and I wasn't disappointed. 


So here is what I received in my box this month. 


1. Appelles Rosemary Body Bar - Aussie $5.95 for 100g 

I love the packing of this soap. It looks like something you find in an old french hotel. It has certified organic ingredients which is always a bonus but I'm not very keen on the smell. It's very overpowering for my liking but hubby adores it. I guess he'll be using it. 

2. Intraceuticals Rejuvenate Enzyme Exfoliant - Classic $129 for 120ml

I was excited to see this in the box this month. I'm always happy to try a good exfoliator and this one has lactic and salicylic acid so it's perfect for my blemish prone skin. The grains feels really soft compared to some exfoliators. 

3. Boots Laboratories Optivia Aqua - Capture Serum - Cult $24 for 30ml

I've heard some good things about this product and I'm really excited to try this product. The product card doesn't say much about the products expect that it's a sell out serum in the UK. Based on the information that I found on google it's a light skin hydration serum, which is easy to apply and works deep into the skin. The serum strengthens the skin barrier in 2 weeks. 

4. Wen by Chaz Dean Sweet Almond Mint Cleansing Conditioner - Green $34.99 for 480ml 

I cannot wait to try this conditioner. It's designed to hydrate and replenish hair without stripping it's natural oils. 


5. Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Gel - Colour $39.00 for 7.39g 

I don't think I need to say very much about the Anastasia Brow products. There are so many rave reviews on it. This brow gel is a best selling formula which tames unruly brows without leaving them stiff, flaky or sticky. I was actually going to buy another brow gel but am so glad to have received this. 

6. Bonus product - Invisible Zinc Tinted Daywear SPF30+ in medium 

I'm not a big lover of tinted moisturisers but will try this one out. 


Overall I'm really happy with this months box. I wasn't going to continue with the membership but seeing these amazing products I may just have to give it another month. 

What did you think of this months Bellabox? 

 photo Screenshot2014-04-28at51042PM_zps752d102f.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...