29 April 2014

Weekend Outfit #2

Last week I went out to dinner and drinks with my work colleagues. I've been on maternity leave for nearly 2 years now and this is the first time most of us got together since my little farewell. It was fun! Lots of fun! I work with some really amazing people and they are the reason that make my job so much more enjoyable. I'm so glad that I took the additional 12 months off, as I really wasn't ready to go back to work when my daughter was 12 months old. But now that my kids are older and more independent, I have to say that I'm really looking forward to going back to work.



Anyhow, onto the important part! I'm so in love with this outfit. I bought this beautiful top at David Jones a few days ago. It's absolutely perfect, and I wasn't the only one who thought that. My beautiful friend from work rocked up in the same top. Well the cut wasn't the same and the fabric wasn't the same but the pattern was identical and when we stood next to each other it just looks like a sheet of fabric that was wrapped around the both of us.

Top - David Jones

Jeans - Asos. These are seriously comfortable

Shoes - I bought these from Tony Bianco maybe 7 or 8 years ago and they are still going strong.

Bag - Michael Kors Jet Set Chain Tote this is seriously one of my favourite bags

Bracelet - Mimco. This one was on sale recently and I can't find it online anymore but I'm sure there would be a few in store somewhere

Earrings - Peter Lang Del Rose Gold Crystal Stud Earrings









Have you ever worn the same outfit as someone else before? 
 photo Screenshot2014-04-28at51042PM_zps752d102f.png

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...