15 April 2014

Walk the Walk - My New Shoes

I've been lusting over the Chanel Espadrilles ever since they were released.

I walked into Chanel one day and tried them on and it was like walking on clouds, but unfortunately my stay at home mum status doesn't allow for such extravagant footwear (maybe one day).

Image courtesy of google image

Image courtesy of google image

I loved the style of the shoe as I've been wearing ballet flats for the past 10 years, so when I stumbled across these Nude Footware ones I fell in love.

The style is called NUDE Doll Face Flat and retails for $119 AUD. They are comfortable and stylish. The leather isn't as soft as the Chanel ones but is getting softer with each wear. I've received a lot of compliments on these. You can purchase these online (Here) or in selected stores. I do recommend trying them on in store or checking the measurements online as I find Nude Footware runs on the small side.




Image courtesy of Nude Footware


What is your favourite shoe at the moment? 


Nikky 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...