26 April 2014

Lancome Teint Visionnaire Skin Perfecting Makeup Duo Review

I decided that it was finally time to write a little review on the Lancome Teint Visionnaire foundation as promised previously.

I first fell in love with the foundation when I received a little sample of it when I bought a Lancome Visionnaire Skincare Pack to try out. I actually put the sample aside because the colour seemed too dark for my skintone, but as the weather warmed up and I spent more time outside and developed a nice colour I pulled the foundation from my stash and was completely blown away after just one application.

It didn't take long for me to go out and buy the full size and I'm so glad that I did.



The Lancome Teint Visionnaire is not your average foundation. It offers complexion perfection targeting Dark Spots, Pores and Wrinkles. It also has SPF 20 which is a big tick of approval.


The foundation has a creamy texture and blends really well. The finish is a medium coverage and has a satin-like finish that is natural. Even thought I have oily skin I find that I don't necessarily need to apply a setting powder on top. It really does an amazing job at covering my uneven skin tone, redness and dark spots as promised. I find that I can skip the under eye concealer with this foundation but use the corrector that it comes with to cover up any blemishes, dark spots and visible scaring.
The concealer feels very cakey and hard and can be a little hard to apply to the skin, but warming it up between your fingers beforehand makes it really soft and creamy for an easier application.






I find that this foundation lasts a good 8 hours before my skin starts to become oily which is absolutely amazing considering most foundations on my skin will become oily after about 2-4 hours, so this is definitely a good thing for me. If I apply a primer before and a setting powder after the foundation I can go from day to night without any touchups.

Is it worth the $75 price tag? In my opinion ABSOLUTELY! I have spent a lot of money on foundations but none have come close to this one. The fact that it lasts for 8 hours and is a foundation and a concealer in 1 is a big bonus for me and was the selling point.


I recommend going to a Lancome Counter which you can find at Myer, David Jones and now Mecca Cosmetica, try it out and get colour matched and perhaps get a sample to try out for a few days.

Have you tried this foundation? Which foundation do you use?


Nikky

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...