07 April 2014

Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water Review & First Impression

About a year ago my beautician recommended that I tried the Bioderma Crealine H2O Makeup Remover. I did and fell in love! We had a beautiful relationship together. Being a busy mum some nights you simply cannot be bothered to do a proper cleansing routine and this baby right here did a wonderful job at removing all my make up and leaving my skin feeling clean, but at a price tag of $29.95 for 250ml it was short lived.

But something wonderful happened today. I stumbled upon the Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water at the chemist while I waited for my daughter prescription. It was on special for $9.49 from $11.99 for 400ml and it seemed to promise to do the same as the Bioderma so I bought it and couldn't wait to come home and test it out.


Since I wasn't wearing any makeup today I decided to do a test on my hand. I put on my foundation, gel eyeliner (we all know how much staying power these have), mascara and a lipstick. I let that sink into my skin for about 1 hour before I decided to take it all of.


I only added about a 10 cent piece of the liquid onto a makeup remover pad and with 2 swipes it was all gone. And I mean all of it. I couldn't believe it!


It went over it again with a clean pad and there wasn't a sign of residue left. It also left my skin feeling really soft and clean. This is also fragrance free so it won't irritate sensitive skin which is a bonus.

I'm happy to say that I'm in love and so glad to have a new relationship with a makeup remover again.


Nikky

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...